Topics

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 12/05/2018 8:00pm-9:00pm #cal-reminder

main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder:
Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When:
Wednesday, 5 December 2018
8:00pm to 9:00pm
(GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:
40 and 80 Meters

Organizer:
jomatlock@...

The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm central time  on 7.122 +-. QRM
NCS will be Bill KV6Z.

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday).
The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operators are Johnny AC0BQ or Paul N0NBD.

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

View Event

Wayne Steury

I am going to monitor the DMR channel today. If anyone wants to try to call, I am listening. I am new and working on this. 😎

N9EGT

Wayne Steury

On Dec 4, 2018, at 9:00 PM, main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <main@4SQRP.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
[...]

Charles W. Powell

Just saw your e-mail.  I have to run over to work but I will be back in about an hour, around 1630 central time.

72,

Charles - NK8O