Topics

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 08/21/2019 #cal-notice

main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When:
Wednesday, 21 August 2019
8:00pm to 9:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
40 and 80 Meters

Organizer:
jomatlock@...

The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm DST central time  on 7.122 +-. QRM
NCS is WQ5RP Terry.

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central DST Time Wednesday).
The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operators are Johnny AC0BQ or Paul N0NBD.

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

Michael Fletcher

Looks like it was just KC0DD and myself (KL7IXI) for the 80 meter net tonight. I couldn’t hear a 40 meter NCS.
72,
Mike KL7IXI

On Aug 21, 2019, at 20:00, main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

Johnny Matlock

Ge Mike, Jim.
Sorry about not being around as NCS,
I had a thunder storm right on top of my QTH.

Glad you guys got together!

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com