Topics

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 01/27/2021 20:00-21:00 #cal-reminder

main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When: Wednesday, 27 January 2021, 20:00 to 21:00, (GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:40 and 80 Meters

View Event

Organizer: jomatlock@...

NCS is WQ5RP/ACØBQ

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday).

The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operator is Johnny ACØBQ

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

Matthew Halsey

I’m a little daunted by the thought of keeping track of a certain net.  Could you tell me the format of tonight?

Matt

On Jan 27, 2021, at 4:00 PM, main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <main@4sqrp.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When: Wednesday, 27 January 2021, 20:00 to 21:00, (GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:40 and 80 Meters

View Event

Organizer: jomatlock@...

NCS is WQ5RP/ACØBQ

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday).

The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operator is Johnny ACØBQ

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

WA0ITP

No real format Matthew. Just check in,  provide a signal report, and check out. Nothing formal required.  Hope to hear you tonight.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 3:10 PM Matthew Halsey via groups.io <rftb_cowboy=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Hello Matt
Come on down and join us.
I am NCS, at least when I remember to call the net!
Just throw out your call sign
And I hope I can hear you.

As Terry said, nothing formal, Wx, rig,
QTH is good?

We will swap RST reports and ?
I will try to match ur speed.

What’s your call sign?

72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Matthew Halsey

Trying but 40m really dead here tonight.

Matt

--

WA0ITP

Same here, waiting for the 80M net.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 8:08 PM Matthew Halsey via groups.io <rftb_cowboy=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Whats your callsign Matthew?

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 8:13 PM WA0ITP via groups.io <wa0itp123=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

gE mATTHEW tERRY
Wow My QRM is terrible tonight!
It's a s7 to s9 signal that pulses like a spark plug! I would sware I had a neighbor that is runnin a KW 2 kc up?
I hope 8o is better!
72
Johnny

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 8:13 PM WA0ITP <wa0itp123@...> wrote:
[...]

Dave Redfearn

Reasonable copy on both bands tonight with some QRN.
Playing on the new Yaesu FTdx-10 at 5 watts.
I'm really liking the receiver and digital filters.

73 - Dave, N4ELM

Johnny AC0BQ

It sounds good Dave
thanks for both QNI's tonight!
72
Johnny

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 8:40 PM Dave Redfearn <n4elm@...> wrote:
Reasonable copy on both bands tonight with some QRN.
Playing on the new Yaesu FTdx-10 at 5 watts.
I'm really liking the receiver and digital filters.

73 - Dave, N4ELM

davemrtn

Bert, the note says the Wednesday DMR net will be moved to Thursday, if I read that correctly.....

But later in the note, it says the Wednesday net is a directed net.  Is there still a Wednesday net, or should that sentence say the Thursday net is a directed net ?

Wherever I go, there He is.

On 1/27/2021 3:00 PM, main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar wrote:

Reminder: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When: Wednesday, 27 January 2021, 20:00 to 21:00, (GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:40 and 80 Meters

View Event

Organizer: jomatlock@...

NCS is WQ5RP/ACØBQ

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday).

The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operator is Johnny ACØBQ

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

Matthew Halsey

KC3OIV

Matt

On Jan 27, 2021, at 9:15 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp123@...> wrote:

[...]

tnx, I listened for you but no luck.  Keep trying, you'll make it in.