Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 02/10/2021 20:00-21:00 #cal-reminder

main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When: Wednesday, 10 February 2021, 20:00 to 21:00, (GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:40 and 80 Meters

View Event

Organizer: jomatlock@...

NCS is WQ5RP/ACØBQ

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday).

The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operator is Johnny ACØBQ

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

Jim, N5IB

Johnny, Don't forget to listen down to around 7120 for the BJ crystals.
I'll try to have mine on for the net tonight.

N5IB

Johnny AC0BQ

Good Evening Jim
I will Qsy there after my first round of Calls.
Thanks for the reminder!

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 6:41 PM Jim, N5IB <n5ib@...> wrote:
Johnny, Don't forget to listen down to around 7120 for the BJ crystals.
I'll try to have mine on for the net tonight.

N5IB

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge again, Group
I hope I can hear you guys tonight.
My Frying Egg QRM has returned with the Cold weather.
I have a bouncing s5-s7 qrm level. It is the strongest on 40 Meters, not quite as bad on 80m, and almost gone on the higher bands. I am pretty sure it's scamming in on my antenna, but it's too cold to shut the power off to see!
So if I sound a little deaf tonight, this is why.