Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 05/19/2021 20:00-21:00 #cal-reminder

main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When: Wednesday, 19 May 2021, 20:00 to 21:00, (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:40 and 80 Meters

View Event

Organizer: jomatlock@...

NCS is WQ5RP/ACØBQ

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday (DST).

The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operator is Johnny ACØBQ

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 02:00 UTC (9:00PM Central dst Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

Jim, N5IB

I'll be at the cabin in the woods in north Georgia and will try to check in with the prototype Bayou Jumper and a vertical dipole. My crystal puts me around 7121.7, so keep those filters WIDE - hi

Jim, N5IB

Johnny AC0BQ

Will do Jim!
I will be split and rock back and forth on RX after the first rush slows down.

We’re having lots of rain but I don’t think the lighting will be too bad?

Cu all there soon.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com