Topics

Wednesday evening 40m Checkins

Wayne Dillon

Ge each,
Good net tonight, '40 is behaving itself again, not too long and not too noisy, wit a total of 14 Check-ins. Hope you made the clean sweep Randy!
I'm not going to split the lists, early net ran until almost 01:20z, kicked off again at 01:30 and caught a few extras. Thank you to each and every one of you who checked in, to those who had to stand-by thanks for your patience and for those I missed, well I'll try harder next week

K2HT - Dick - MO
KD0SZS - Daniel - MO, Good to copy you again Daniel.
KB4QQJ - Randy - NC
AE4LD - Larry - NC
AC0BQ - Johnny - KS
W2SH - Chas - NJ, nice signals tonight Chas, thanks for the check-in
N5AF - Sam - TX
AE5KA - Harold - OK, please correct the on-air name if necessary.
KB4OBQ - Pat - OK
WC7S - Dale - WY, nice signal into SE KS tonite Dale, thanks for check-in
AA7EQ - Bob - AR
KB4QQJ - Randy - NC
KB4OBQ - Pat - OK
WA4ZOF - Tom AL

All together a very successful and satisfying evening, thank you all.
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Daniel Mullen

Wayne,
  It was good to hear your call last night.  I love checking into the net.  Wow, what fun!
  Diana and I are planning to attend the meeting on Saturday.  Hope to see you there.
  73 es God Bless Daniel KD0SZS

http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php