Topics

Well, I've spent enough time with the Ozark Patrol

Peter Wang

I'm getting hum, noise, dead spots, microphonics, the "pop" when you get into regeneration... all of the endearing characteristics of regen receivers... but can't hear any signals at all on either of the two bands, which is really strange, I hear signals on my Tecsun. I'm ready to donate this deaf kitty-cat to a home for free, if someone will pick up the postage....

73,
Peter Wang  KF5ND

John Evans

If this is the gray panel version, I'll go for it.

John - n0hj

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020, 8:45 PM Peter Wang via groups.io <kf5nd=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm getting hum, noise, dead spots, microphonics, the "pop" when you get into regeneration... all of the endearing characteristics of regen receivers... but can't hear any signals at all on either of the two bands, which is really strange, I hear signals on my Tecsun. I'm ready to donate this deaf kitty-cat to a home for free, if someone will pick up the postage....

73,
Peter Wang  KF5ND

Peter Wang

Black panel version...

Sincerely,
Peter Wang
Phone: (832) 582-0514

On Wednesday, August 12, 2020, 09:48:00 PM CDT, John Evans <john.evans.n0hj@...> wrote:

If this is the gray panel version, I'll go for it.

John - n0hj

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020, 8:45 PM Peter Wang via groups.io <kf5nd=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm getting hum, noise, dead spots, microphonics, the "pop" when you get into regeneration... all of the endearing characteristics of regen receivers... but can't hear any signals at all on either of the two bands, which is really strange, I hear signals on my Tecsun. I'm ready to donate this deaf kitty-cat to a home for free, if someone will pick up the postage....

73,
Peter Wang  KF5ND

Charles W. Powell

Any takers, Peter?  I would try to tackle it to give to a grandchild.  If still available, email me off list  NK8O at arrl dot net.  I can send a check or send postage via PayPal.

73,

Charles - NK8O

On 8/13/20 7:21 AM, Peter Wang via groups.io wrote:
[...]

Pending shipping...

Peter Wang
Tel +1 (281) 550-3864