What is a QRP Ozark 17 transceiver?

I have been trying to google and otherwise track down information on the Ozark 17 meter QRP transceiver with no luck.  I am seeking a copy of the manual, schematic, and other info, including assembly instructions if it was a kit.

Can anyone help me in my search?

EuGene, KA5NLY

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Eugene
I can shed a little light on the subject.

It was a 17 meter transceiver that was put out many years ago by the 4 state group.

It was redesigned for SMT parts and is currently in holding because it is very difficult to kit these parts.

They are not only small but the caps aren’t marked once they leave the Mfg package.

72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Thanks, Johnny.

I was thinking about buying a dead one that is listed on FleaBag (aka, eBay), but it sounds like it would be very difficult to work on it, and likely more trouble than it's worth.  I bet I can find a nice 17 meter qrp xcvr kit, either here in the 4SQRP Store or from QRPme, and not have the hassle of trying to fix a busted one.  Also the one that is for sale is almost $47 with shipping and I can most likely get a new kit for about that cost or less.

Yep, I will pass on that QRP Boat Anchor!!

Thanks again!

EuGene, KA5NLY