What's On Your Bench?

Lee Bahr

I have a couple projects going right now.  (The couple Hilltoppers are waiting to be built.)  I just finished putting together a QCX+ for 40 meters but have not tuned it up or aligned it to date.  I am in the process of putting together a QRPometer. Besides that I am now collecting parts to build a Whaddon MK III "Tinker Box"  HF transmitter clone.  (WW2 Spy Transmitter)

Lee

w0vt, w5drc

Woody Hester

Recently finished installing the spot function on my 4SQRP station (SS-40, NS-40, SVXO, Magic Box). A little bit of a chirp, but not shameful so I'm going with it.  Helps me make contacts because everyone want to tell me about the tiny chirp, Hah!  I have been slowly improving that station for 9 years now!  Wow!  I really am a slow builder!

Slowly plugging away on the QRP Labs 50W Amplifier for my QCX+.  I'll run it at 15V (about 30W) when I really need to dig deep to BUST a pile up ha ha.  Winding the trifilar transformer at T-1, then getting it properly mounted on the board was a challenge for me!  First time I botched it, but second time I got it done.

Not sure what's next, but given the Covid winter ahead, there will certainly be more! / Woody / WD9F