From: Robert Griffiths
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 2:03 PM
To: Robert Griffiths
Subject: photo9 Biscuit Set

I received the e-mail, but there was no photo attached.

EuGene Smith, KA5NLY

On Tuesday, January 26, 2021, 1:47:19 PM CST, griffithsesq.robert via groups.io <signalnaut@...> wrote:

Just came across this photo of a Biscuit Set from World War Two taken in either the Museum in Avaranche (Normandy), or Les Invallides Museum in Paris. Don’t believe that I forwarded it previously. Note the magazine with 8mm Cal. (?) bullets on top of the case and, apparently, a “French Model 1892 Revolver perhaps partly shown in the upper left. 73. Griff NE3I

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

EuGene. I came through on mine below the text and line that says, “Sent from Mail for Windows 10.” Did you scroll down? Thanks for letting me know. I do not know why not. Griff NE3I