Topics

Yahoo Groups - back to QRP

Bill Cromwell

On Tue, 2013-02-12 at 09:12 -0600, Wayne Dillon wrote:

Good morning Fred,

I think it's just resistance to change, Yahoo groups has had some bad
press in the early days regarding groups but I honestly believe the
criticisms probably be directed at poorly setting up of the individual
group than at Yahoo. Just look at the SKCC, great group and
administration, and that is the key word. I sit on several and have
had no issue with them, I think once it settles down folks will
discover that there are way more benefits than detriments. just my
$0.02 worth.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH
Hi,

Anybody who is happy with Yahoo should go out and celebrate. Some of us
will do what we can to make this less obnoxious. Some of our friends are
just plain gone and we will not see them on here again. It's happened
with other lists that moved to Yahoo and Google. I expressed my own
disappointment. That doesn't mean anybody else has to be disappointed
though I'm clearly not the only one.

Please...let's not get a big long winded, flame generating, far off
topic discussion about the merits or lack thereof with Yahoo, Google,
MSN, QTH.NET, Blondes, Redheads, etc. It's not going to change anybody's
mind and will only make hard feelings.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program - QRP ham radio
operations (grin). I need to get my Dentron 80 meter low power
transceiver back in operation.

73,

Bill KU8H