Youkits HB1B Battery

Bobby Rolph

Does anyone know where I can get the Lion battery pack for this radio? You can email me direct Kb4qnr@....
Thank you
 Bobby Rolph

Paul Goemans

Hi!
  Have you tried the “contact us” link on the Youkits web site? I have always found Yimin to be very helpful in selling parts.

WA9PWP

Sent from Pauls iPhone

On Mar 17, 2022, at 11:10 AM, Bobby Rolph via groups.io <kb4qnr@...> wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get the Lion battery pack for this radio? You can email me direct Kb4qnr@....
Thank you
 Bobby Rolph

Bobby Rolph

Thank you Paul. I will give that a try. It looks like the HB1B is the only product that they are still producing.
72
Bobby

On Thursday, March 17, 2022, 12:20 PM, Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:

Hi!
  Have you tried the “contact us” link on the Youkits web site? I have always found Yimin to be very helpful in selling parts.

WA9PWP

Sent from Pauls iPhone

On Mar 17, 2022, at 11:10 AM, Bobby Rolph via groups.io <kb4qnr@...> wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get the Lion battery pack for this radio? You can email me direct Kb4qnr@....
Thank you
 Bobby Rolph

N5VMO Pat

Bobby can you shard that information with the group that have those Youkits HB1B kits radios that need new packs or a battery for it =)    Looks like their website has all products sold out on them except for the new replacement HB1B replacement =(

--
73's Pat  N5VMO

n4mj

Hi Paul,
they may be good at 'selling parts' but they stink when it comes to repairing the HB-1B.  After communicating with them, and getting authorization to send my radio to them, I shipped it First Class - USPS would not insure it as it went international. Never saw/heard from them or the radio.  They would never respond to my emails.

I bought another from Bobby. I use very little but I like it for portability.

Do I trust them - NO.  Would I buy another item of theirs - NO

73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Thursday, March 17, 2022, 11:19:56 AM CDT, Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:

Hi!
  Have you tried the “contact us” link on the Youkits web site? I have always found Yimin to be very helpful in selling parts.

WA9PWP

Sent from Pauls iPhone

On Mar 17, 2022, at 11:10 AM, Bobby Rolph via groups.io <kb4qnr@...> wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get the Lion battery pack for this radio? You can email me direct Kb4qnr@....
Thank you
 Bobby Rolph

N5VMO Pat

Well looks like "Build My Own" is ready to begin =)

--
73's Pat  N5VMO