Youkits HB1B Battery

Bobby Rolph

Does anyone know where I can get the Lion battery pack for this radio? You can email me direct Kb4qnr@....
Thank you
 Bobby Rolph

Paul Goemans

Hi!
  Have you tried the “contact us” link on the Youkits web site? I have always found Yimin to be very helpful in selling parts.

WA9PWP 

Sent from Pauls iPhone

On Mar 17, 2022, at 11:10 AM, Bobby Rolph via groups.io <kb4qnr@...> wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get the Lion battery pack for this radio? You can email me direct Kb4qnr@....
Thank you
 Bobby Rolph

Bobby Rolph

Thank you Paul. I will give that a try. It looks like the HB1B is the only product that they are still producing.
Bobby

On Thursday, March 17, 2022, 12:20 PM, Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:

Hi!
  Have you tried the “contact us” link on the Youkits web site? I have always found Yimin to be very helpful in selling parts.

WA9PWP 

Sent from Pauls iPhone

Thank you
 Bobby Rolph

N5VMO Pat

Bobby can you shard that information with the group that have those Youkits HB1B kits radios that need new packs or a battery for it =)    Looks like their website has all products sold out on them except for the new replacement HB1B replacement =(

On Thu, Mar 17, 2022 at 11:26 AM Bobby Rolph via groups.io <kb4qnr=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank you Paul. I will give that a try. It looks like the HB1B is the only product that they are still producing.
Bobby

--
73's Pat  N5VMO

n4mj

Hi Paul,
they may be good at 'selling parts' but they stink when it comes to repairing the HB-1B.  After communicating with them, and getting authorization to send my radio to them, I shipped it First Class - USPS would not insure it as it went international. Never saw/heard from them or the radio.  They would never respond to my emails.

I bought another from Bobby. I use very little but I like it for portability.  

Do I trust them - NO.  Would I buy another item of theirs - NO

73 de n4mj//glenn

PLEASE REMOVE all email addresses before you send it on and use BCC option when forwarding"
  Thank you! 

On Thursday, March 17, 2022, 11:19:56 AM CDT, Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:

Hi!

WA9PWP 

Sent from Pauls iPhone

Thank you
 Bobby Rolph

N5VMO Pat

Well looks like "Build My Own" is ready to begin =)

--
73's Pat  N5VMO