YU5A

Dan Reynolds

Woo-wee! YU5A on 15 meters. That's 5 watts SSB or over 1000 miles per watt!
73
Dan -- KB9JLO

Wayne Dillon

Congratulations Dan,
Nice job!
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 12:20 PM, bcdlr <on30ng@...> wrote:

Woo-wee! YU5A on 15 meters. That's 5 watts SSB or over 1000 miles per watt!
73
Dan -- KB9JLO

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Wayne Dillon

I guess that W3EDP is still doing it's magic :)
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 12:20 PM, bcdlr <on30ng@...> wrote:

Woo-wee! YU5A on 15 meters. That's 5 watts SSB or over 1000 miles per watt!
73
Dan -- KB9JLO

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Johnny AC0BQ

Congrats Dan!
Good job.

On Saturday, March 30, 2013, bcdlr wrote:

Woo-wee! YU5A on 15 meters. That's 5 watts SSB or over 1000 miles per watt!
73
Dan -- KB9JLO

Dan Reynolds

Thanks guys. I've been dying to get 1000 miles per watt on SSB.
And yes, Wayne, that darn old W3EDP wire did it again. I was actually going to go outside today and put that 9:1 balun in. I got too busy playing in the CQ WPX contest (not serious just couldn't resist the DX).
I must've had a half a dozen Cuba contacts!
Fun day. Now tomorrow I need to work on CW. Maybe after I put in the balun? Ha, ha!

73
Dan -- KB9JLO