zero beat and pileups

Conard Murray

I’m with Dave, K1SWL, on this one. I love to POTA using CW and have had the same experience. All I can hear is a warbling pile of carriers within a few CPS of each other. I wish there was a Q signal to encourage the pileup to spread out some frequency-wise.

73,

Conard, WS4S

Larry Makoski

That's when you use RIT, and start going back to those who ARE a few cps away. It's not long before others figure out what's going on and get the idea.

W2LJ